Thursday 15 September 2011

Inspired by Train: Marry Me

 So the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week is inspiration from a song or movie.  Here is a card I made inspired by the song, "Marry Me" by Train.  It started from a Becky Fleck Page Map and then did a 180.  It ended up looking nothing like the the original sketch but I'm so proud of it.  It was so fun to make.  The silhouette couple was cut from a Lifestyle Sillouette design.  It's just so cute!  The frame stamp is from Fancy Pants and the embossing folder was Provocraft.



3 comments:

  1. Just Gorgeous! I LOve your colours and the image is soooooo sweet. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet wedding card! Love the monochromatic colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely fits the song you chose as inspiration very. I love that sweet image! I love how awesome the detail is; it's hard to believe that's cut paper. :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!