Saturday 10 September 2011

It's been a while...Update to a Challenge

It's been an AMAZING...and I mean AMAZING summer for me.  My husband and I have been on parental leave together since July 1st and have been enjoying every minute of it.  Everyone said we'd get sick of eachother but quite the contrary...he's awesome!  I always knew that (that's why I married him) but there's something to be said about spending many a waking (and sleeping) moment with someone and not want to rip their head off (that goes for my 3 wonderful children too!).  Many a day trip to Marineland, Canada's Wonderland, Center Island and the beach was had as well as a week trip to New York and New Jersey and a 2 week trip out to Alberta to visit friends in Calgary and Edmonton.  We drove to see so many AMAZING things between these 2 cities as well.  Alberta is gorgeous!  Those mountains are incredible.  I could easily be coerced into moving there!  One more big trip left before reality hits hard and back to work I go.  A Disney Cruise is in our very near future and I am sooooo looking forward to that!  Until then, here is a card to submit for the latest Simon Says Stamp Challenge.  It's got more than one fold so it should qualify.  I recently made this for a friend of mine.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lizzie :-) I love the simple message and colours on the first one and the 2nd one is adorable, very cute bear :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you lot have been busy :) I cant believe how much time bigD has had off.. thats cool :) enjoy your last bit of freedon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous creation sweetie ...... thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog last week
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!