Monday 16 January 2012

A New Year...A New Outlook!

Yup.  I'm one of those people.  Those people who try the whole "be healthier" mantra as a new year begins.  So, it's been 3 weeks and I can proudly say I have stuck with my plan.  No junk food, exercise regularly, scrapbook more, take my vitamins EVERYDAY and (hopefully) lose weight.  Keeping my fingers crossed for continued motivation.  It's been hard...especially with my hubby bringing home Lays Ruffles BBQ chips.  ARRRRGH!  My kryptonite! But I've resisted and I'll work on that.  Yay me!  Yay me for also finding time to get some crafting done.  Yesterday C1 and I spend nearly 2 hours in the afternoon in the craft room making cards and chatting while C2 and C3 took naps.  Good times!  Today C2 is quite under the weather.  Fever, throwing up.  Not pleasant.  She worries me with her little health issues. Be strong my little C2.  I'm here for you!
On a lighter note.  Here's a card I made for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Spots and/or Stripes. I think you can figure out which one I chose.  As always...here's hopin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!