Tuesday 17 January 2012

Rekindled the Hooking Habit...


So I dug up this pattern from the depths of my knitting bags and decided to spend some time on my lunch to be productive and make something cool for my girlies.  I've been meaning to make/get a hat like this for my girls for a while ever since I saw a little girl at church wearing one.  It's adorable!  So I had the girls pick the yarn at Michaels and then I sat down and started.  It took me about 2 hours 2 nights ago to make the purple one for C1 and just 1.5 hours to make the one for C3 (it was smaller).  I couldn't believe how easy it was and how cool it turned out!  I'm darn proud of the finished product if I do say so myself!  It's been a while since I crocheted something.  I made my sister a blanket 3 Christmases ago and I think that was the last thing I completed.  That project took some time.  This one was (relatively speaking) instant gratification!  Great...like I needed another habit.... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Provided information about the knitting. I appreciate you for the same. I really like it very much. Both the design looks beautiful.
    radio controlled helicopters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing and attractive knitting work. Your daughter look princess in image. I like this bright colour also. You have done great work.

    management training programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really very impressed by your knitting work. It is really commendable. Both of the girls are looking so cute with the colorful caps. Great piece of work I must say.


    wholesale DVDs

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!