Tuesday 29 January 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class: Day 1-Card2

Here is my other card for Day 1:
This second card is based on another sketch.  I like the layout but I think the card size is too big for the elements I used.  There is ALOT of dead space on the cover of this card.  Too much for my liking.  I think it would be better maybe if I made the card a standard card size instead of 6x6".  Live and learn.  I think before I give this away I would dress up the negative space with some simple embellies of sorts...but for now...clean and simple...

Looking forward to the class today!  Thanks for dropping by!

UPDATE (Feb 1/12):
So as I saw kept looking at this card on my desk I really couldn't bare with all the empty space on the left side calling out for some company.  Soooo, I ended up jazzing it up a little bit using some paper flowers and gems.  I kept the theme monochromatic but I feel much better now with the card now that I've done it.  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!