Sunday 3 February 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class: Day 5 - 1 Stamp, 3 Ways

So Day 5 of the Class was 1 stamp 3 ways.  Love this idea!  It's been a busy last couple of days so I didn't get as much crafting in as I had hoped.  I originally decided to use a texture stamp that could be used in sooooo many different ways.  I then decided to challnge myself and use a stamp that doesn't necessarily lend itself to more obvious variation.  My creative juices stalled but I did come up with 3 different ways to use it and focused on the technique to change things up.  Here are my 3 takes!
This card was white embossed and then inked
over with Distress Inks and pearlized water.
.


This card was stamped in white ink on kraft cardstock
and then the queen part was paper pieced.



This card was stamped and colour added with Stickles
and then embellishehd with metal circle tags.


I used a stamp from Tim Holtz' Valentine Blueprints Stamp Set.
I would also like to enter these in this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Anything Goes!
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!