Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class: Bonus Day

So, I had an interesting incident happen in church this weekend.  My daughter's pearl bracelet that she made at a birthday party broke spilling pearls all over the pew in front of us and all over the floor.  Of course this had to happen during a solemn and quiet moment so the sound of pearls rolling all over the place seemed to echo throughout the whole church.  A little embarrassing but what I found quite special was all the people surrounding us made special effort throughout the rest of the mass to find and pick up all the fallen pearls and deliver them to my daughter with a smile.  Thanks to all those who helped.

The Bonus Day class at Clean and Simple Cards 2: Using Dies.  I LOVE Dies!  I have quite of few of them and I am always up for inspiration to use them.  Here is one of my creation for this bonus day:
I used Spellbinders new window die and a Technique Tuesday Stamp.  I also used a Simon Says Stamp Die and Stamp set for the sentiment.

This is the inside of the card.
I'll be creating and posting more soon!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!