Wednesday 20 February 2013

Greeting Farm is worth Die-ing for...

Hey All,
We have some contractors in the home today putting stone facing on our double sided fireplace.  It's getting pretty dusty around here but I managed to squeak in a little creative moment to make a card for my daughter's friend's birthday.  The die cuts are the flourish behind the coloured stamp as well as the label housing the sentiment.  Loving the spring feel of this card despite the snow blowing around outside.


I'd like to submit this card to this week's The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday Challenge-Using Dies.
Stay Warm everyone!

4 comments:

  1. JUst GORgeous! Super cute image and FABulous colours ..LOve it!
    Chrissyxx
    Don't like your snow lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the happy colors! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!