Thursday 28 March 2013

Kissing Stamps

What can I say.  I'm a whiz!  And I am so very much enjoying this creative marathon!  This next card is based on a stamp kissing technique I learned from Jennifer McGuire from a class I took at Online Card Classes called Inspiration Showcase.  I came across the PDF for this technique and decided to give it a try.  It was super easy and the result leaves you wondering "How'd she do that!?" (At least that's what Jennifer says and I agree!).  The technique has the text look as if it is imbedded within the flourish.  Here is my card.  I like the spring colours and the butterflies and flowers are trying very hard to help this season come along!
 
The "thank you" stamp on the kraft paper is from Hero Arts, the text background stamp used in the flourishes is from Tim Holtz and the flourishes themselves are from Hero Arts.  The butterflies were punched from a Martha Stewart punch, the flower was cut from an EK Success flower punch and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado.
I would like to enter this is the A Blog Named Hero challenge: Freestyle.

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!