Saturday 30 March 2013

Photo Inspiration at Avery Elle (Part 3)

Hello Everyone!

I'm back.  I hope you're not too sick of me.  I just wanted to show you another card I made for the folks over at Avery Elle and their March 2013 Challenge!  Once again I used thier Lots of Love Stamp set.
I took a very CAS approach to this card (which I find is often a challenge on it's own for me!)
Very simple supply list for this card.  I used Colour Box (Cranberry) and Tsukineko Inks (Pearlescent Sky Blue, and Turquoise), googly eyes and white and blue cardstock.  The wave at the top is punched using a Fiskars border punch.  I also used a touch of Glossy Accents on the heart bubbles.  All the hearts are from the Avery Elle stamp set except the tails which are punched from a corner punch by Martha Stewart.


I love the simple sentiment and heart fishies in this card.  Very simple but super sweet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Liz

1 comment:

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!