Tuesday 16 April 2013

Avery Elle - April Challenge is ON! (Part 1)

Hey Everyone,

So there is another AE Challenge on for the month of April over at the Avery Elle Blog.  What a talented bunch of people over there!  Serious inspiration central!  I am determined to impress this month (hopefully) and I've been busy creating cards based on this inpsiration they gave:
What did I tell you!?  Inspiration Central!

So...my little brain and self have been busy!  I have 3 cards I made that were inspired by this photo.  Here is the first one:
The buttons are a random selection from my stash.  The twine is from Maya Road, the fence is die cut from a Tim Holtz die and the sentiment and heart are from Avery Elle-Lots of Love collection.  The chairs in the front of the picture made me think of a picket fence the way they were lined up and all the colourful floating lanterns inspired the button balloons!

Be sure to check out my next couple of posts for my other Avery Elle inspired cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I love all of the buttons! Popped over from MIM!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and cute card.
    Saw it on MIM and had to take a closer look.
    Hugs Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card, love the sentiment too! Really fun! I linked over from MIM.

    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love all of the fun colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!