Tuesday 16 April 2013

Avery Elle - April Challenge is ON! (Part 2)

Hey, I'm Back!
Here is card 2 inspired by the photo over at this month's Avery Elle Challenge.  The rustic room of the photo inspired the kraft cardstock and the lanterns inspired the balloons!  I added some jewels to add the subtle bling that is in the photo.
This is card I used the Avery Elle stamp set: Framed Fonts.  This is such a cool set with so many options!


The sentiment stamp is from Avery Elle.  The coloured inks are Hero Arts Neon ink colour.  The white ink used is Unicorn from Memories.  The embossing folder is from Provocraft.


Be sure to stop by my next post for card #3!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card and technique. I love the pops of color on the balloons!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!