Tuesday 9 April 2013

Birthday Revisited (Part 2)

Helloooooo!  I'm back!  Here is the other birthday card.  I am going to help my daughter make (a whole wack) of cards today to sell to raise money for the World Wildlife Fund today.  Her and I are climbing up the CN Tower to raise money for the WWF's amazing cause(s)!  I'm hoping for alot of productivity on the card making front.  Wish her (and me) luck!

The sentiment stamps are from Stampin' Up.  The bottle cap sentiment is from Whimsey Stamps.  The butterfly punch is from EK success and the banners are punched from a Jenni Bowlin/Fiskars punch.
Have a great day!  Mother nature is cranking the temps to 16C today but then stripping it away from us tonight with tonnes and tonnes of rain (maybe snow!?).  Enjoy it while you can!  I definitely will try!


I would like to submit this to the following challenges/blogs:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog: Happy Birthday
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Liz :-) I love the whole design of this ,,, absolutely fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love that the white embossed birthday sentiment is kind of in the background, yet jumps to the foreground visually. I took the Clean and Simple class too. Are you taking the His an Hers class?

    THanks for joining the SACC this week! Come back on Friday for our second week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the different embellishments too. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!