Friday 26 April 2013

Greeting Farm Goodness...on Overdrive.

OMG I'm back again?!

Yup.  Here I am.  I have a pretty busy weekend planned and last night my girlies had a sleepover at the grandparents so today I have some time.  Should be doing laundry...cleaning...blah blah blah....(I guess you can figure out my priorities ;))

Over at Anyone For Anya Challenge Blog they have a sketch challenge this week.  The sketch is sooooo unique.  I loved it immediately!  The first thing that came to my mind was the 5 circles and the 5 people in my family and how I could incorporate the 2.  Here's the sketch:
 Here's my take:

The patterned papers are from DCWV and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  I used copics to colour the hair and some parts of their clothes and used washi tape to add colour to the rest of the clothes.  the flowers are from Prima.


What I love about the Greeting Farm stamps is the personalities of them all.  They are all so cute and each one can be used to represent someone I know.  With some personal touches BLAMO!! they become my family.  Love it.

I'm going for the Greeting Farm trifecta with this one and entering it in the following challenges:
Anyone for Anya-Sketchy Sort of April
The Greeting Farm-Retro Fresh-Use plaid and/or polka dots
The Greeting Farm-Farm Fresh Friday-April Showers bring May Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog-Anything Goes

Thanks for keeping up!  Love having you drop by!
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!!! Loved how you have used the sketch to fit so many TGFs :) Thank you for playing at Anyone for Anya - I understand your priorities ;) Good luck in all your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful group card! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Lizzie, I love how you have used your sketch with the wonderful colouring of the adorable images!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so cute and I love that you've got a whole gang of cuties colored up! Thanks for joining the TGF challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!