Tuesday 2 April 2013

On a Whimsy (Stamps)

So I've been trolling the interweb and I found a challenge blog for one of my fave stamp companies: Whimsy Stamps. Their images are so adorable and fun to colour not to mention all the uber cool stamp/die sets they have for sentiments and other cool stuff!  I'm quite stoked to add this to my creative frenzy stimulation!  This week over at the Whimsy Stamp Challenge Blog the challenge is Stitch it.  I incorporated this in my card for a friend of mine's daughter whose birthday is in April (the day before mine)!  It is also based the latest sketch (#72) over at Cardabilities.
Here is the sketch:

And here's my card:
I used the Whimsy Stamp: Chloe, and patterned paper from DCWV.  The flowers are from Prima and the butterfly and leaf border punches are from Martha Stewart.  I used a Spellbinders die for the frame around the image and Copic markers to colour her in.
I totally had spring on the brain when I made this card.  I'd also like to submit it to this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Beautiful coloring, love Whimsy Stamps too. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card, thanks for playing at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your colouring of your image is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely girl! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card :)
    thank you for playing along at cardabilities!!

    vera

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!