Monday 22 April 2013

WWF Fundraising Cards

Hey Everyone,

Busy day today.  Poor little one is feverish and grumpy, not to mention there is a molar emerging in the back of her little mouth that is no doubt contributing to the less than stellar day today.  Figures the sun is finally out and the temperature is springish!  But no worries!  Many more nice days ahead no doubt.  We did manage to hit the play park and slide and play while the children's Advil kicked in.  Not to mention I found out that I made TOP 3 over at "Anything for Anya" Challenge Blog!!! (with this post) WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! (You can check out the winning announcement here).

That was enough to forget about the projectile vomit that C3 had inadvertently aimed at her 8 year old sister this morning.  C1 handled it with such calm and grace.  I was quite proud.  Which brings me to the subject of my post today.  Here are the other cards C1 designed and made to complete her fundraising packages for the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).

The penguin border punch from Martha Stewart contributes to her WWF theme.  Sooo cute!!!


In this one the WWF theme plays through the patterned paper.



This is her packaging.  100% Recycled paper bag and a hand written note of thanks.
Can you tell I'm a proud mommy!?
I would like to enter the 2nd card to the following blog:
Papertake Weekly: One Paper Taker

Thanks for dropping in!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!