Sunday 26 May 2013

Avery Elle May Challenge (Part 2)

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick post to show you all my other card I created for this month's challenge over at Avery Elle.  I'm off to the batting cages today with C1 to get ready for baseball season.  It's C1's 2nd year playing and I'm so very proud of her improvement!  Now if only I can get outta my slump and knock some into the outfield (and teach those guys not to move in closer when I show up at the plate).  Here's hoping!

Here's my take (#2).
The hearts and the sentiment are from Avery Elle.  The flowers are from Prima and the embossing folder is from Provocraft.  I got the doily from the Dollarama.  The patterned papers are from Recollections and Webster's Pages.  


For reference sake:

here is the photo inspiration:


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful texture! Fun interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!