Sunday 30 June 2013

Anyone for Anya Sketch Challenge!

Hey Blogworld!

I'm back!  C3 is down with a fever today.  Throwing up and a temp of 102F.  She's sleeping now (yay!) thanks to the children's Advil.  She's a non-stop chatterbox and seeing her being so quiet while she's not well, eyes glassed over just breaks my heart!  Feel better my sweetie pie!

I'm dropping by to share with you a quickie for the folks over at Anyone For Anya.  There is a sketch challenge over there that I'd like to share with you all!  This is the only CC Designs stamp I have.  I had to get it as it reminded me of my family.  4 girls and 1 guy.  I just couldn't pass it up!  I think this is the first time I've ever used it!

Sentiment stamp: Technique Tuesday; Image: CC Designs; Patterned Paper: Recollections; metal corner: Making Memories; Colouring Media: Copic Markers
Add caption
Here's the sketch inspiration:

I'd like to share this at the following blog:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie your card is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and beautifully coloured.
    I hope C3 is feeling better today.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!