Sunday 30 June 2013

Avery Elle - June Challenge!!

Hey Everyone,

Yikes!
It's the last day of June (ALREADY!!!)  Tomorrow is Canada Day and I'm looking forward to some family time celebrating this great country's birthday!  146 Years!  Waaaahooooo, Canada!

I'm coming in under the wire for this next challenge (as seems to be the trend this month!)  The folks over at Avery Elle have their monthly AEI<3U Challenge!  This month the challenge is based on a sketch.  Check it out here!  The winner gets to be a guest designer for August!  AWESOME!!!

Here is my take on the sketch.  I used clear acetate as the front cover and affixed the tag to the acetate.  I die cut hexagons from patterned paper and attached to to the inside and atop the acetate to add dimension.  I used a mask to spray a hexagon pattern on the acetate.





Here is the sketch inspiration:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Wish me luck!

Liz

2 comments:

  1. How creative, colorful, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the depth and dimension on this card! Love that you had hexagons on both inside and on the acetate for a fun overlay look! So glad that you joined us, Lizzie! Hope you had fun with your family today! So glad that you joined us!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!