Thursday 20 June 2013

Going (More) Places!

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick layout to share with you all.  I originally created this layout as inspired by the last Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Transport - to coincide with the layout I made for my other daughter, C2.  But alas, time has forsaken me and I missed the deadline to post this for the goodies but at least it's done and ready for memory lane perusal!  Love it!
I used a lot of older stuff for this layout as well.  I really need to consume all these consumables before I become buried....and how else am I supposed to justify new stuff, eh?

So here is my other transport layout of daughter C1 and her first time on an airplane!
A whole lot of old stuff here that I don't really know where from.  I believe the globe and plane stamps are from Hampton Arts and the word stickers are from KC company.  The distance scale stamp is from Technique Tuesday and the tag is from MME (I think).
It's hard to believe that this little less-than-1-year-old (in these photos) just turned 9 years old last weekend!  (*sigh*).  Time sure flies!

I'd like to submit this to the following blog:
A Blog Named Hero Challenge #25: Tags

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout, Lizzie! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish that was my experience with my daughter's first flight when she was about 6 months old - she screamed the whole way 8 hours, over night to Scotland! I still get shivers 10 years later even thinking about it! Great layout - love all the fun details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!