Sunday 9 June 2013

Page Maps Revisited and Trigger Tuesday Combo!

Hey Everyone! Today is a beautiful day in my neck of the woods. Clear sky, sunshine, warmth. Not too hot. Perfect. Started the early afternoon dissecting an owl pellet (yes I wrote that correctly-OWL PELLET). It's pretty much a small ball of fur and stuff regurgitated by an owl. The "stuff" of this pellet consisted of various small animal bones, alot of fur and whiskers as well as small teeth and bug larvae. FUN! C2 had a doctor's appointment last week and thus missed this class project...but her thoughtful teacher decided she could bring one home to do herself (as requested by C2 as well). Despite what you may think this was actually a very cool exercise! I really enjoyed making the discoveries in this thing and watching the girlies do the same.
On the creative front, I did manage to get a layout or 2 completed.  This one was inspired from a couple of things:
1) A Sketch from PageMaps:
I originally used this sketch here but decided to girl-ify it and rotate it 90degrees to shake things up!

2) A colour scheme from this week's Trigger Tuesday over at Moxie Fab World
And here is the offspring:

I used patterned papers from Doodlebug and cup and cupcake stamps from Inkadinkado.  The coffee pot thingy stamp is from Impression Obsession.  The flourish die cuts are from Quickutz.

Thanks for stopping by!  Going to enjoy the sunshine.  I hope you can too!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!