Friday 9 August 2013

Super Special Announcement!!!

Hey Everyone!


AHHHHHHHHH!!!  There!  I finally get to say it!  I've was so very close to exploding with excitement!  It's finally here and I'm sooooo stoked to be able to reach out to all you creative folk and (hopefully-along with some super talented ladies) inspire you to create something awesome!  123GetScrappy is a new monthly bingo-style challenge blog.  It's sure to get the gears rollin'!  We provide the bingo board and creative jump-starts and you provide your creativity and share it with us to admire!  It's a win-win and definately a fun-fun!  Hop on over to the blog to check out the rules and meet the incredibly talented ladies I am honoured to share the design team with.  The very first challenge starts TOMORROW!!!  Be sure to check it out!

Here's a little sneak peak of my creation:

Tune in to 123GetScrappy tomorrow for al the details!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!