Tuesday 10 September 2013

Get Ready, Get Set, Get Scrappy!! Challenge #2!

Hey Everyone,

What an AMAZING turnout for the inaugural 123 Get Scrappy Challenge.  The talent and creativity we saw was wonderful!  I'm hoping we can inspire you to continue to create such masterpieces!  Great job!
It's time for Challenge #2 which is up and running over at 123 Get Scrappy!

So many options to play with!  I hope you play along!  (And be sure to tell your friends!)  For some inspiration, be sure to drop by the blog of my fellow DT members for some awesome projects!  Check out their links on the 123 Get Scrappy Blog!

Here is my contribution to your inspiration pleasure!
The patterned paper is from DCWV, the flowers are from Prima, the die cut bicycle and stamp are from Hero Arts, the butterfly punches are from Martha Stewart.  The white cardstock was stamped with a bicycle stamp from hero arts in Versamark and embossed with pearlized embossing powder.  The other side was dry embossed with an embossing folder.  The black letters are from Thickers.
I used the middle row: circles-rhinestones-diecuts



Sooooooooo.....check out the new bingo board for Challenge #2:


I originally printed all the little pictures in colour and put the whole thing together with them.  After looking at it over and over again in different lighting and different photos I took of the layout I couldn't get over the busy-busy-busy-ness of the layout.  The circle paper is so bold and colourful I thought it overpowered the photos.  I thus reprinted the smaller pictures in black and white and it seemed to tone down the busy-ness and ease my otherwise overwhelmed visual senses.  I hope you agree.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this month's challenge!  I look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for dropping by!
Liz


6 comments:

  1. Great details! love the embossing on the edge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors on this fun LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I told you: I do love that little bike, and of course the whole page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout, Lizzie!! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a super layout, all those colours together and it's just a really fun page

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!