Tuesday 15 October 2013

Another Card for a Celebration Heavy Weekend!

Hey All!

This past weekend was a trifecta of celebrations: Thanksgiving, a birthday and an anniversary!  Here is a card I made for my hubby's parents 47th wedding anniversary!
I stamped my 2 older daughters' hands on the white card with their fingers in a heart shape.  I then die cut a heart out of the centre and put in a picture of my youngest daughter with her beloved Nonno and Nonna.  The whole centre panel is raised up using pop dots.

ink for hand stamps: Colorbox; flower: Prima; happy die cut and sentiment: Simon Says Stamp.



 I love how the " happy' part floats above the photo.

I would like to submit this to the following challenges:
Sister Act Anything Goes Card Challenge: #28
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp (clear stamp="anniversary")
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: #165 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie :-) the photo is lovely and am sure your in-laws will LOVE this beautiful and personal card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!