Tuesday 29 October 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge #62 -ANYTHING GOES!!!

Hey Everyone!

Had a super great time yesterday with some friends and their kidlets enjoying the fall freshness and sunshine.  It definitely is getting chilly around here!  Brrrrrr!

Anyways,  It's the 5th Sunday of October and that means (*drum roll*) its an ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!  Wahooo!  I can't wait to see your creations.  To get you in the mood here's a little something I put together!

the flourish diecut and title font: Quickutz, patterned paper: MME,  flower-Prima, stamp: CTMH


I stumbled upon these sequence of photos on my computer of my little C1.  She's about 2 and half in these pics (she's 9 now!)  How cute it is to see her little smile all excited to eat her ice cream and then see her little messy grin transform into little Miss Grumpy Pants when daddy had to take the ice cream away to save it from creating a super sticky mess on our stairs.  Ahhhhh....Mem'ries!

Be sure to play along over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!  There is some good stuff to be won and who knows...you may get a chance to be a Guest Designer!  Sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

3 comments:

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!