Tuesday 29 October 2013

Yippeeeee!!!! I'm a Winner!!

Hey Everyone!

Yikes!  It's been a few days since I've posted!  There was a bit of an illness overwhelm over in my home the past week with the kidlets!  C2 came down with strep throat AND a mouth sores infection which made my little one quite whiney and piney and all around miserable!  Not much time for crafting when you're tending to the needs of a munchkin!  I'm glad she's back to her ol' self and I can get back to some crafting fun!

In the meantime, I'm so stoked to share with my you my excitement!  I'm a winner over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog for THIS card I created. YAHOOOOO!!!


Thanks soooo much for the honour and I can't wait to play again!

Have an awesome day!
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!