Monday 25 November 2013

Delinquent Blogger but not Delinquent Crafter

Hey Everyone!

I hate being such a delinquent when it comes to crafting and blogging....although I must admit, I haven't been entirely delinquent on the crafting.  I've recently had a few people ask me about the hats I've crocheted and whether I sell them.  Up until recently my hat creations have been for donation to the local hospital for cancer patients or as gifts for friends...it's a foreign concept to me that people actually want to purchase something I've made (as in...spend their hard earned money)!  Blows my mind really,  but I am truly flattered, honoured and well....could really use the extra moola (who couldn't?!) so I decided to take them up on the offer.  Here's a what I've been working on in lieu of my paper crafting and blogging:


I've managed to get a couple paper craft projects squeezed in and you'll see those very soon!  Until then!

Thanks for checking in!
Liz

3 comments:

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!