Tuesday 10 December 2013

GDT Spot and New Challenge at 123Get Scrappy!

Hey Everyone!

This is a double duty post this month.  I was honoured to be chosen as the GDT member over at Use It Tuesday.  As it turns out this is their last challenge (WAHHHHH!!!).  Please make sure to head on over and wish them all well in their new endeavours as well as PLAY ALONG on their very last challenge!  Be sure to send them off with a ginormous BANG!!!  The theme over at Use It Tuesday is:
WINTER and The HOLIDAYS!  How fun and appropriate!
Along with that challenge there is a new bingo board up and running over at 123GetScrappy!  Challenge board #5 has a lot of creative goodness to be had!  Be sure to stop by there as well and join in the bingo fun!

snowflake dies: Impression Obsession; patterned paper: Recollections



I combined the 2 challenges and this layout was so fun to make!  Especially the reminiscing of the snowman C3 and I made that did a hand stand while we weren't looking!! ;)

I used the last column of the board: colour green-scalloped edges-staples

There are quite a few stash busters used here as well!  Happy to have them put to good use!  The hoarded items are the snowman sticker (gosh this is AT LEAST a decade old since I remember buying the package just after I got married).  The silver snowflakes were confetti scattered on the table of my work Christmas party c.2008 (they were too cute to leave behind!).  The corrugated card behind the photos is hoarded from packaging found in a bag of patterned paper I got at a garage sale a couple years ago.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out Use it Tuesday and 123 Get Scrappy to join in all the creative fun!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!