Tuesday 24 December 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge #66 - New Beginnings!

I am absolutely flabbergasted at the rate at which life is moving right now!  Seriously!?  2 weeks since my last post!  CHRISTMAS EVE ALREADY!!!  Holy moly!!!  I can't believe it!  Not to mention it's been quite eventful in my neck of the woods these last few days!  But before I get to that....

There's a new challenge up and running over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!  #66: New Beginnings.

The Challenge:  Show us something crafty that is new to you either received or bought
THE TWIST: Make the theme of your creation something new or the beginning of something (baby, car, house, marriage, beginning of a race, etc).  Here is my creation!

The sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday, the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug and the pearl embellies are from Prima.  
The sentiment stamp and the pearl pretties are new.  The card is for a new baby on the way!!

Be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the design team!  I can't wait to see what you create!

On another note:

We've had quite the ice storm and were without power for over 12 hours.  The world around me is coated with about an inch of ice!  It's absolutely GORGEOUS out there but also incredibly dangerous and destructive.  Trees are down all over the place unable to hold up the weight of the ice and they keep breaking!  It kinda looks like a warzone!  But it is very pretty!


My daughter and I decided to make the most of the ice covering everything and go for a skate.  Our whole street (road and sidewalks) was a virtual skating rink!  Sooooo cooool!
MERRIEST OF MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!  May your holidays be filled with laughter, love and a lot of warm squishies!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!