Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year, New Twisted Tuesday Challenge! Happy 2014!

Hey Everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I have a feeling this is going to be a super great year!  I ran in a "Resolution Run" on New Year's Eve.  It was a 5km Winter run and authentic winter run it was!  -The temperature was -19C with the wind factor!  I sure was a chilly one but I did it!  I ran the whole way!  (Stopping really makes the cold seem 100 times colder so it's a great motivation to keep running!).  HUGE accomplishment for me!   I hoping I started the new year off on the right foot.  Here's to a year of fitness, health, happiness and a lot of craft time!

The first challenge for this 2014 year over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is: Mixed Signals!
The Challenge: Use at least 3 crafty company products on your creation.
The Twist: Use an arrow somewhere on your project!


Here is my cranium concoction:
"hair" letters: Thickers; "gone" letters: Chatterbox; patterned papers: DCWV; Butterfly punches: EK Success, Martha Stewart; journal stamp: Autumn Leaves; doily die: Spellbinders.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Be sure to head over to Twisted Tuesday Challenges for a chance to be one of our Guest Designers!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!