Monday 10 February 2014

123 Get Scrappy February 2014 Challenge!

Hey Everyone!

Challenge #7 Bingo Board is up and running over at 123 Get Scrappy!  It's packed with fun creative inspiration for everyone!  Be sure to head on over and check it out!

Here is my take on the fun!




I used the diagonal:  black background, fibres, vintage style


The fibres are in the ribbon, the swoosh behind the butterfly and the stitched title panel.  The white frame and the pearls add to the vintage style I was going for.  I wanted to try the mosaic photo thing in a layout for some time now.  I really like how it turned out.  I found it hard to decide on a photo to use. This picture is of C1 and myself checking out a deserted railroad track on a July 4 vacation in Watkins Glen (upstate New York).  We had a great time inspite of a canoe incident where we flipped a canoe of 5 people in the middle of Seneca Lake...but that's another story!

Please head over to 123 Get Scrappy to check out the challenge and be sure to linky up your creation!  I can't wait to see what you create!

I would also like to submit it to the following blogs:
Craftititude: CHallenge #58 Anything Goes or Love/Valentine's Day
One Crazy Stamper Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.  
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just love this design and the mosaic effect on the beautiful photo.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!