Tuesday 18 February 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge #70-Anything but a Card

Hey Everyone,

Twisted Tuesday Challenge #70 is right up my alley.  While I LOVE making cards I seem to be more inclined to create scrapbook layouts when my fortnight DT challenge arises so nothing new for me this round!  Yay!  Easy peasy....and so is the challenge...for anyone!  The DT over at Twisted Tuesday has some really creative projects to share!  Be sure to drop by their blogs and show them some love!  Here's the deal this fortnight!

the Challenge: Create anything BUT a card
The Twist: Use a chipboard element on your creation.

Here is my grey matter concoction:

The photo pockets are from WeRMemory Keepers, Patterned paper and Chipboard: MME, stamps: Hero Arts; tree/bird die cuts: Quickutz


I tried my hand at these scrapbook pocket layouts.  Not as easy as I thought.  The photos were easy as they were mostly 4x6 but putting the rest together took more work as I couldn't just move things around as easily as you can on 12x12 layouts....and then you had to make sure everything lined up in the pockets if they spanned them.  Alot of work...but still I'm happy with the results.

Out trip out west was nothing short of AMAZING!!!  I can't wait to scrapbook more of the wonderful time we had.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the details of this challenge over at the Twisted Tuesday blog.

I can't wait to see when you create!

I'd also like to submit this to the following blogs:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Get Krafty (on tree branch)
One Crazy Stamper Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous design with precious photo. Love the design paper.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The design and colors look so pretty! I love all your photos, they are fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout, TFS with us at OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! Love all the photo pockets. I have been to Alberta and it's just beautiful. Loved skiing out there!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!