Wednesday 7 May 2014

Spring Flowers...WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

Hey Everyone,

I'm done.  SOOOO DONE!  Can't stand this cold anymore!  The buds are on the trees and the greenery is trying to peek through the ground but it's oh so cold I don't blame the foliage for being hesitant on emerging!  I've dealt with colds after strep throat after tummy flu after pink eye after fevers for the last 3 weeks between myself and the kidlets and I just want the warmth to come already!  Maybe this birthday card for my mom will spark some sunny, warmer weather!  PLEASE!

The background stamp is from Hero Arts, The die cut leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs, the paper is from WeRMemory Keepers, sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.


I based this off of Hero Arts Sketch#3

I would like to submit this to the following challenges:
Hero Arts: May Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Flowers
Sister Act Anything Goes Card Challenge: #55

Thanks for stopping by....and if you live in a place where it's warm...please send some warm vibes this way!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this is the sweetest, luv your design and the photo is darlin! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!