Wednesday 23 July 2014

Christmas In July....with a Twist!

Hey Everyone!

I'm a wee bit late posting this entry but Twisted Tuesday challenges has a brand new challenge up and running!  It's a great jump start to get those Christmas projects done and ready (after all, Christmas is only 155 days away!) (tee hee!)

Here are the details:
The challenge: Create a Christmas Themed creation
The twist: use and evergreen bow or tree(s) in your creation.

Here's my take!
The sentiment and Penguin stamps: There She Goes; branches punch: Martha Stewart; banner die: Simon Says Stamp; embossing folder: Provocraft/Cuttlebug


I used pencil crayons to colour the ornaments in the embossed parts.  Haven't used pencil crayons in a while.  My daughter had them out to colour something she was working on and I thought, "why not!".

Be sure to check out the other creations from the Twisted Tuesday Design team!  You're sure to be inspired!

I can't wait to see what you create!

I would also like to submit this to the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It!

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!