Tuesday 8 July 2014

Twisted Tuesday #80-Pearls are sooooo heavy!

Hey Everyone,

New challenge up and running over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!  It's only been 1 week having all 3 kid lets home all day and it's been quite the adjustment but nothing too crazy.  They've actually been more amiable to doing chores around the house and have been very helpful in that respect.  #3 however, is another story (she always is!).  Still running around all crazy and loud!  Give me strength!

Anyhow, here's the deal the fortnight over at Twisted Tuesday!
Challenge: Use pearls on your creation
Twist: Use a lot of layers on your creation!

Here's my take:
Patterned paper: MME, unknown; date stamp: Hero Arts; image stamp: The Greeting Farm; dress form die: Sizzix; pearls: Recollections, Prima.




I originally wanted to use the dress form for just the dress for this fashion show layout but I thought it just wasn't 'cute' enough since the pictures (at least to me) were off the charts adorable.  So I decided to add a cute little face (and arms) to the bodice to turn it into what I had pictured in my head.  I realize lately that in my last few creation I've been crazy on the patterned paper.  I keep digging up some really pretty stuff in my craft room and at just the right time for just the right project.  These high heeled shoes were perfect for this layout!  I digitally fixed the photos a bit to showcase my little C3 and tone down the messy background (definitely not what I want noticed!).

Be sure to drop by the Twisted Tuesday Challenges challenge blog and check out the creations from the whole design team.  I hope you play along as well!  Can't wait to see what you create!

I would like to submit this to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Start from Scratch (the little paper doll embellishment)
The Greeting Farm-Farm Fresh Friday: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Work it Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. The dress is adorable with the touch of tulle and the pearls. Lovely layout with so many pretty details and photos! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!