Tuesday 21 October 2014

Loving the Anything Goes!

Hey Blogworld!

Autumn is in full swing here in my neck of the woods.  Loving all the beautiful colours....not loving the feeling that snow is creeping its way into town (a little to soon for my taste!).

Here is a card I made for my husband's father's birthday this month!  Always love to add photos to the cards for the family.  Love looking back and seeing how much my girlies have grown (and I know the grandparents love to as well!).

Patterned papers: MME, Sentiment Stamp: Paper Smooches!


I would like to submit this to the following challenges!
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Anything Goes
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Anything Goes

Don't forget there is still time to head over toe 123 Get Scrappy to join in this month's scrapbook challenge!

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of your girls and an absolutely fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =) Such a FUN Design!! That PICTURE would make ANYONE SMILE!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!